Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy it!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Doctor Who

Last night on Netflix, my Dad and brother were watching the TV show Louie, which is about a divorced comedian trying to date after having been married for 10 years. I didn't like it. After about 10 minutes of the TV show having stupid sex jokes that I of course didn't find funny, my Dad asked me why I was playing with Silly Putty on the couch. I told him it wasn't like I had anything else to do. He decided we should try Doctor Who. He hadn't ever seen Doctor Who before, and neither had I, but I had heard of it in a very positive way. I was just like, okay, and watched it. I enjoyed it a lot. It was weird, it was interesting, and it had British humor! :D Seriously, what else could you ask for from a TV show. Now I understand why everyone likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment